Monday

Hawaiian Football Game

This weekend we received free tickets to see a college football game!! We bought shirts to blend in with UH, had great seats and enjoy a date night together. We had heard that the season wasn't the best but the game we went to was great! The score was 23 to 7 and we won! University of Hawaii Football

 
One of my favorite things to eat are soft pretzels. You know that going to any sports game you will probably find some. I was so excited and got one! The only problem is, aren't they normally hot? Or at least warm? The vendor lady used a spray bottle to adhere the salt and so it was a cold yet slightly wet 'soft pretzel'. Oh well. I still ate it-it dried and exercised my jaw! Ha.


 
I'm thankful we had the chance to go, so thank you Veterans United for the tickets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment